Monday, November 21, 2011

Any Mineral Make up users?

Last Thursday I went to the mall. I ask my mom to buy me bareminerals she said we can look at it. She knew how expensive it was. After watching the make up lady put it on me she desided to buy it. When i got home i opened it and i saw the catiloge. After look at all the products i desided i basicly wanted them all. I was wondering do you think i should save up for the products, or (i added up all i wanted it turned out $300+) switch to another make up line? Also who else had this problem when they really want it?Any Mineral Make up users?
You definitely dont need all the products. I would begin with the starter pack, which I think is only $60-80...


There is another kind of mineral makeup which I think is great, its called physician's formula. They make so many different kinds, for oily skin, and for all skin tones. Plus you can find the products in almost any drugstore/rite aid..


Hope this helps!Any Mineral Make up users?
bare minerals does work really well you should just select the ones you want the most or tell your mom that can be your christmas present or birthday present or both
If it makes u look great, then save %26amp; buy it. also, try narowing it down. other wise, if u get it, when u run out, u would need to save $300+ again
why dont you get that mineral stuff on tv sheercover. it will be 39.95 for a months worth. you should look it up.
I also love Bare Minerals makeup. I think the foundation powder is well worth the $25 a container, and I use it every day. The bronzer and mineral veil are great too, but I honestly don't use them that much. I guess I'll just have them for a long time!





As for the other stuff, I'm not so sure. My mother has a Bare Minerals lipgloss, and it really doesn't seem any better than the L'Oreal I buy for half the price. I've tried the eyeshadow at Sephora, and it frankly, I like Jane brand better, for about a third of the price! It just stays in place longer.





My advice is to stick to the basics, or buy one or two of the extras that you really want just to see how you like the quality. The catalog is really tempting, I know, when I got mine in my box I poured over it wondering what to get, but honestly there are other brands of makeup out there that are just as good if not better for lips and eyes.
Do you seriously need that much makeup? For the bare minerals line I only use the foundation, warmth and mineral veil. Get your eyeshadow, etc elsewhere... or just pick out a few things to get. You don't need the whole line... Also don't put too much makeup on, fyi you'll look FAKE!
choose neutrogena mineral line it rocks
I love Bare Minerals! I've been wearing it for 3 1/2 years. I no longer look at other brands of make up. I love how the eye colors go on and wear, plus you can mix colors to create your own color. I would start out with a couple eye colors and 1 shadow liner, and a versatile blush. Remember that the colors can be mixed and worn all over.


I live 6 hours from a boutique and when I go I make sure that I take a list of colors to try and stick to a budget. If you don't you'll regret getting all the colors. Also make sure that the colors you want are ones that you use, some colors are very similar to others, so keep track of all the colors you have so you will know what you're getting. Some colors you can lighten or darken and make it close to an existing shade.





Good luck and enjoy!!
Baby u can get less expensive mineral products that works just as good and better, in make up expensive doesn't mean better try physicians formula or cover fx.

No comments:

Post a Comment