Monday, November 21, 2011

Mineral Make-up Help?

Every time I use my sheer cover mineral make-up, it sinks into my pores and you can see it on my nose all messed up and dumb after a couple of hours. Does anyone know why this is and what I can do about that? I already use moisturizer first so that's not it. Thanks.Mineral Make-up Help?
I use mineral make-up too, but I use BareMinerals. The best way to prevent that from happening is to use some sort of make-up primer, which helps prevent the makeup from sinking in. They sell some at Sephora. Here's the link to them.


http://sephora.com/browse/section.jhtml?鈥?/a>Mineral Make-up Help?
You may want to try a foundation primer after your moisturizer like M.A.C. ';prep and prime'; or Smashbox ';photo finish';. I use both a moisturizer and a primer before applying my mineral makeup. It may also be the brand youre using. You may want to try bare minerals or M.A.C. minerealize skinfinish (GREAT PRODUCT)
its not the makeup that is doing that. well, yes it is but thats not the problem. try using a pore refining cleanser. that will help make your pores less noticable and the foundation won't seep into them. it will also help unclog them from the past makeup in pores occasions.
There is a product at Sephora, I think Smashbox makes it, called Photofinish. It works really well. Make sure you get a free sample first, because it's kind of expensive.
I don't know the answer but i do suggest you try bare minerals.

No comments:

Post a Comment