Monday, November 21, 2011

Mineral make up results?

so much avertising on mineral make up especially sheer cover, has anyone here tried it and what did you think. i'm not young (middle aged :)Mineral make up results?
I've used BE (Bare Essentuals/Bare Minerals) for... over a year now. I like it, and it works fabulous IF you apply it right and use the right shade.. if you use the wrong shade or don't apply it right with the right brushes.. it just doesn't work. And, I would never use the foundation without the mineral veil over top.. the foundation by itself doesn't seem to look smooth and polished until you put the veil on, then once you do it has a very matte coverage. My only qualm with BE is that it doesn't stay on very long.. it comes off fairly easy in water and with sweat or heat.. And, I would def recommend using a primer before applying BE.. it doesn't have to be from the same brand name, just something that you really like.





A positive I've found to the BE is that it helps with acne.. it doesn't ';treat'; it, but it reduces the amount of outbreaks and does less damage to your skin. And I have slept in it many times before... it needs to be touched up in the morning, but when I pull off my 3 or 4am mornings, it does the trick!Mineral make up results?
sheer cover looked like crap on my face.My best results where with bare minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment