Monday, November 21, 2011

Question About How to Apply Bare Minerals Make-Up?

Do you pre conceal or post conceal, which works best?


Also, do you have to use the big brush when applying your first layer of foundation? If you like heavier coverage, can you just go straight to the middle brush?


And If you are using a primer, does it go under the Bare Vitamins rever-upper or after the vitamins application?


Thank you!!Question About How to Apply Bare Minerals Make-Up?
Post Conceal works best for me because it sometimes comes off when you apply the foundation and you will actually see the zits that need to be covered while some may be covered by the foundation.





No, you don't have to use a big brush for 1st application. You can use any brush you want.





A primer should be applied 1st in your makeup rountine.





:DQuestion About How to Apply Bare Minerals Make-Up?
Ehh, I'm not sure how much help I'll be because it doesn't sound like I have all of the products you do, but I personally don't use the Rever-upper, I never liked it that much, I just use Moisturelle lotion. I put that on first, then the Prime Time stuff, I don't have the vitamins application, so I just skip to the foundation. I use the big brush with the really short handle. It's called the full coverage Kabuki brush. It gives me really good coverage and is super fast. Then I put the bronzer on and then the blush and then that's it. I don't use the Mineral Veil because I have really dry skin and don't want to put any more powder than necessary on it. Hope this helps.


You can also go here, it's like steps they have on their website.


http://www.bareescentuals.com/beauty-tip鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment