Monday, November 21, 2011

Are knock-off mineral make-ups just as good as Bare Minerals?

I would really like to get a mineral make-up kit but Bare Minerals is just too expensive for me right now. I have been looking on ebay and have found some kits for about $20 that seem good, but I was just wondering if anyone knew of a cheaper, but quality mineral make-up brand. Thank you!Are knock-off mineral make-ups just as good as Bare Minerals?
I haven't personally tried it, but everydayminerals is said to be as good if not better quality than bare minerals. You can order a free sample kit with 3 mini foundations, 1 concealor, and a blush and just pay the cost of shipping. It also doesn't contain the irritating ingredient Bismuth Oxychloride in many mineral makeups that can cause breakouts and rashes. Check it out at everydayminerals.com and read reviews of this and other brands at makeupalley.com





It's probably best to avoid the really cheap lesser known brands like Raw minerals- I've heard really bad things about some of them.Are knock-off mineral make-ups just as good as Bare Minerals?
MK has a new minerals line and I know a girl who switched from Bare Minerals to the MK Mineral powder and LOVED IT! She said that for a year she had been wearing bare minerals and it felt really caked on, but with the MK Mineral Powder it looked more natural and felt natural. Check out the website below they have free samples :0
Just remember, you get what you pay for!! Bare Essential is a little pricey. I got a whole kit for about 60 bucks, but it is sooooooooo worth it! and you don't use too much of it, so it will last you a while. Say your pennies and nickels girl! I say you go for the Bare Minerals!
usually the fake minerals have some bad ingredients, just read the ingredients and compare it to the other ingredients. Also the make-up kits come with smaller portions of bare minerals, so be careful, and read fine print
no. Bare Minerals are seriously the absolute BEST! I've tried Bare Minerals and knockoff. But Bare Minerals are way better! It gives you a really natural look. I love it.
Maybelline's Mineral Power works just as good as Bare Minerals did for me. =]





I even like it better.
i don't know but i just started using bare minerals and it is the best stuff i ever used.

No comments:

Post a Comment