Monday, November 21, 2011

Best Mineral Make up?

What have you found to be the best brand? Im UK - I have tried the maybelline one not that pleased with it- aswell do you need to use a normal concealer with it aswell? Or can you get mineral concealer? ThanksBest Mineral Make up?
I have tried 3 kinds





Avon - good coverage, lasts long, massive pot lasts ages





Maxfactor - its ok, need quite a lot to get a good coverage and can be a bit shimmery





L'oreal - this one is my fav, looks natural and gives you a healthy glow





Iv heard all about Bare Esentuals and it is suppose to be one of the best but I can't afford to spend 拢22 on a foundation =(





Yes you can get mineral concealer, I think Maybelline does it but it is only in liquid for so not real for spots only dark circles. But I find with mineral make up they cover spots up just as good as a normal stick concealerBest Mineral Make up?
www.lilylolo.co.uk





samples are 99p each and full size 拢12. Foundation is much purer than the main cosmetic brands.
Bare Minerals by fare is the best I use it and it's the best for my skin.
bare minerals.

No comments:

Post a Comment