Monday, November 21, 2011

Avon or Maybellline Mineral Make-Up?

Which one has an overall better quality and result, Avon or Maybelline?





Thank you!Avon or Maybellline Mineral Make-Up?
You could go to www.youravon.com/trowell and read what other people have to say about Avon's mineral make up. And you could go to Maybelline's website to read up on their make up too. Personally, I'm a bit partial to Avon, mostly because I'm a Sales Rep. If you decide to go with Avon go to my site listed above and enter promotion code REPFLYER for free shipping. Happy hunting!Avon or Maybellline Mineral Make-Up?
Maybelline =]


that stuff works wonders. it really does. i am 17 and suffered from some acne problems and surprisingly it seems to have helped clear up my skin. not to mention its long lasting as well. once you get it you feel like you can't live without it.





=]
Neither one. Go to marykay.com and find a consultant and get free samples of their mineral make up. You will love it, it is a top shelf product with a low price.





No I don't sell the stuff but I love my skin and make up. Mary Kay keeps me looking young.
i prefer maybelline. it works great for me.. it looks even better if i apply it with some of those cheap makeup sponges also.
Maybelline Mineral.
Maybe it's Maybelline
maybelline
the avon one works really well for me i use it and it lasts a long time!





good luck : )
I would go with Avon, or mark (which is a branch of avon)

No comments:

Post a Comment