Monday, November 21, 2011

I have been using this mineral make-up bareminerals but.... sometimes my skin getsdry by my cheekbones..?

and seewhat i wanted to know is thatis their a over the counter foundation that won't make me break out and it looks like i don't have anything on my faceand it covers little blemishes? i tried cover girl clean makeup before i wanted to know if their is something out there!!! also with bare minerals, sometimes by your eye area, you can stillsee your lines if you have any even more so!!! ugghI have been using this mineral make-up bareminerals but.... sometimes my skin getsdry by my cheekbones..?
i used bareminerals for a while but it would cake-up in my face...i have super dry skin so i use philosophy the present clear makeup for my moisturizer and it works really really good...i also use a scrub by philosophy called the greatest love and its amazing, it takes care of that dry skin...i use laura geller balance and brighten and laura geller bronze and brighten for my foundation...its a light powder and its look so natural and not cakey...good luckI have been using this mineral make-up bareminerals but.... sometimes my skin getsdry by my cheekbones..?
make sure you put a moisturizer on your face before you put on any makeup. Report Abuse

use a face cream at night and take a couple days off the makeup to just moisturize trust me i get exema(dry peeling skin) all ovrer my face when i use certain products orwhen i get sun
in that case, I'm so glad i did not buy bare minerals. i wonder if the product by Liza gibbons this same problem.
If your skin is getting dry but you like the makeup then just use a moisturizer first, or their bare vitamins. I use bare minerals and i really like it. My skin does get a little dry so i use moisturizer. And for the lines in my eye area I use Maybaline's undetectable concealer. It works great!
try Neutrogena Skin Clearing coverup/Foundation it works 4 me because it has sylic acid in it ( wich helps cover and clear up ur blemishes). god luck!
I love GLO minerals i get it at a store called THE WHOLE FOODS STORE. All natural and actually corrects skin over time awesome stuff!! I would reccomend to every woman.
Well, I use the Maybelline Mousse. I like it, but the trouble is finding the right shade for me. It seems like CVS never has what I want. Also, get two colors. That way you can mix to get the shade you want, then use the lighter shade for blemishes. That's what I do.
I had the same problem with dryness. I started using Bobbi Brown's primer, which is an amazing moisturizer, and her Moisture Rich Foundation. I love it because my skin looks amazing, but it also looks really natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment