Monday, November 21, 2011

I bought some Lo'real mineral make-up (powder)?

it seems tot match my face nearly perfectly but it gives my nose a grayish look to it. should i buy another shade? is my nose possibly lighter than the rest of my face? is it just too light?I bought some Lo'real mineral make-up (powder)?
Because of skin conditions and skin irregularities your skin can be different colors in different places. I also use mineral make up but sometimes I have to use different shades for different parts of my face and then blend, blend, blend. Also you might want to consider using a concealer on some parts of your face before you put your mineral make-up on. Finish with a powder like mineral veil it will make it all come together. Just experiment and Good luck!
  • tarte
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment