Monday, November 21, 2011

Is mineral make-up better?

Does mineral make-up really work better than other products?


The make-up that I use now (foundation) rubs off on EVERYTHING. And when I sweat, the makeup drips. I then have spots with TOO MUCH makeup that looks horrible and then other spots with no makeup. I want a makeup that I can put on in the morning and not have to touch up at all throughout the day because I just don't have the time to worry about the way my face is looking.


Also, I have discoloration (a yellow color) on my face that I need to cover up.


So my question is, will mineral make-up help me in these areas? Does it really stay on all day and does it really cover spots completely?Is mineral make-up better?
Let me explain. Mineral Makeup is makeup made from naturally occurring pigments from the earth. It鈥檚 non-comodegenic (non-pore clogging) and so doesn鈥檛 irritate the skin or even penetrate it 鈥?it鈥檚 a perfect solution for sensitive skin and mature skin and a smart, common sense alternative for all of us who want to keep our skin beautiful and problem free. We all are aware by now that the majority of the things put in cosmetic products are at the least unhealthy and with continued exposure, can even be life threatening. So when there鈥檚 a better alternative out there, it behooves us to at least check it out.





To cover your discoloration i suggest a good mineral foundation ^.^Is mineral make-up better?
bare minerals by bare escentuals is the original and best one. it comes in many shades to match every skin tone, it covers well, stays on all day long, looks %26amp; feels completely natural, and is actually good for the skin. try it out for yourself at any sephora, ulta, macy's, or nordstrom store, to see, how you like it, before making a decision.
Mineral make - up does work better. It's healthier, and and it wont cake up. It's easier to spread, and it gives a lighter look. Try some of these sites:





http://www.monave.com/index.php





http://store.bareescentuals.com/on/deman鈥?/a>





http://www.newskinoasis.com/Skin_Discolo鈥?/a>





Hope this helps!
Yes mineral theres a myth saying mineral makeup MAY clear up your skin. They are also much more easier to use than foundation palettes and liquid. I really like using liquid--when it gives you SPF and a clearer skin formula.


Mineral makeup feels good too..
  • tarte
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment