Monday, November 21, 2011

Need help with mineral make up!

which brand of mineral make up should i invest in! Need help with mineral make up!
i used to use bare minerals but i've since switched to urban decay's surreal mineral make up. it's absolutely wonderful, and makes you look a lot more airbrushed (which is what i was going for... if you want something more natural, bare minerals is better for you). it's about $29, doesn't come with brushes but you can get some at sephora.





i actually don't like the brushes that come with the bare escentuals kit, i think they're really cheap and shed hair really really easily. i like too faced's kabuki brush, it's made of synthetic material, so it doesn't absorb oil the way animal hair brushes do. urban decay's brushes are also made of antibacterial material. this is really important to me because i have oily skin and i don't need any extra oil coming from my brushes. Need help with mineral make up!
I just started using the Maybelline mineral powdered foundation and I happen to think it's a great foundation. It covers spots, redness, etc. I love it. It feels light on your skin and gives an airbrushed look!


It is available everywhere, and if you look in different stores, you may find it for a reasonable price.


There are numerous colours available and concealers, blushes, and I think they even have lipstick now!


It's perfect stuff for anyone!


Try it!
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!
I've tried two: Bare Minerals and Jane Iredale. Jane Iredale has the most natural colors but the makeup only lasts about an hour or two. Bare minerals lasts a lot longer but it can look cakey if you apply too much, and it is messy to apply. So if you don't mind re-applying your foundation all day, then I recommend the Jane Iredale pressed powder foundation. Otherwise the Bare Minerals is probably the way to go.
I know a lot of people would say Bare minerals, but personally for me it was very shiny and the bismuth broke me out. Drugstore wise Physician's Formula is great, but I also like Everyday Minerals, u can order it online and it is very affordable.good luck
avons mineral makeup is like 9 dollars
Hi I have never tried, the bare minerals as its just too expensive. I have however tried Avons personal match minerals, and the shade I would normally get was far too pale, even thought the coverage was great the lightest shade is far to pale even for me and I am very pale myself, so I should of gone darker but obviously didnt know till I bought it, I love it as it goes on like a powder then goes creamy like a foundation, I didnt get any skin irritation with it which I normally do with foundations but this was great, its just you have to use quite alot of it to cover and it stays on the skin so if you touch your face you will get it on your hands even thought it doesnt look like any has come off your skin, its just too thick, but good if you like it thick.





I have just moved onto the collection 2000 version called skin perfecting minerals I chose the lighter shade and thank god it isnt pale, it doesnt go on as thick either but does take more to cover blemishes etc but so far I love it and it hasnt irritated my skin despeite it being scented which I thought it wouldnt be as the minerals are suppose to be none scented but this on is the best I have used so far.





I have been tempeted to get the loreal one, but as there colours in the foundations are too dark for me in general anyways I was too sure on the colour as once you start applying it even thought they go on as a powder the sort of turn into a foundation and the only one thats the lightest shade in the uk in the loreal make is golden Ivory which to mee looks very dark.





I havent tried the maybelline one yet as I dont get on with their foundations as they irritate my skin all the time, so im not too sure and they are around a tenner and if there not anygood they are a waste of money, and you can never tell in the shops till you get home.
bare escentuals,it's the best for your skin%26amp; you get the brushes you will need in the starter kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment