Monday, November 21, 2011

Mineral Make-Up Powder?

I just bought some today. Will it be ok to put on some liquid cover-up then the mineral cover-up on top? Or is the mineral make-up really as good ever1 says it is? I guess I just cant believe it lol. Or is there anything other then the mineral cover-up that I have to use before or after for it tomake my skin look natural?Mineral Make-Up Powder?
If you are talking about Bare Minerals or any mineral make-up there is no need for liquid make-up. Just make sure you buff it in good. It works great.Mineral Make-Up Powder?
I would say no to the liquid cover up! Concealer would be ok! I used liquid foundation to cover up problem areas before and when i used the mineral makeup, you could see the spots where u applied the foundation! Loreal Bare Naturale works really good! And it has really good coverage!
I think it's fine to put liquid cover-up and then the mineral veil as long as it doesn't look cakey. What I would do is use Primer and then put the mineral make-up over it. Primer helps to make pores look smaller and skin look flawless. Hope this helps!
Sure! Liquid cover-up is fine. Many of the mineral foundations, such as Sheer Cover, come with a cover-up cream. Good luck!
My friend does liquid than mineral and her face always looks cakey. The mineral colors everything for me, i have absolutely no complaints.
First of all, the FDA would never allow make up to contain arsenic.





Secondly, I've tried five different mineral powder make up lines. All of them were great. The key is to tap the brush into the make up, then tap it off on the edge so you don't see any on the outside of the brush. Then buff it into your skin like you would wax a car. Your skin will look airbrushed, almost like a model. These products are also the only ones I have ever found that cover my freckles and roseacea completely.
to answer your first question,yes its ok, you may also use camillia oils or petroleum jelly and mix it with mineral loose foundation to have that liquid foundation look. i love mineral make up, but some are not as good as everyone says.ive tried loreal %26amp; my skin becomes itchy.while bare escentuals %26amp; bee luscious r so expensive.then i swithced to ELEGANT MINERALS visit www.elegantminerals.com. theyr d best iv tried so far w/out getting broke.if you live in malaysia,to save time and shipping cost u can also purchase to their branch in the philippines,check out www.poshandglam.com
Mineral Make-up, such as Bare Minerals, is meant to go onto the skin alone. They offer a concealer brush to apply their foundation as concealer. There are different brushes in their starter kit (found at Sephora or Sephora.com) that will give you different levels of coverage.
with mineral make-up what i do when i use it and it comes out the best is you want your face to be clean obviously then i put on my counselor, then my mineral make-up and it looks fine you don't want the put the mineral make-up on first though

No comments:

Post a Comment