Monday, July 26, 2010

Avon mineral make-up, has anyone else tried it and liked it?

I tried avon's mineral make-up in ivory and I did not like it at all it made me look paler than I am and was pasty and didn't stay on well at all it was not at all long wearing for me.Has anyone else had these same results?Avon mineral make-up, has anyone else tried it and liked it?
I am an Avon rep. I have yet to try it myself. It sure is hard trying new makeup isnt it? My suggestion is too give it back to the avon rep. I have people send stuff back all the time it is no biggie! Anyway, ask the rep. for samples of makeup so you know what looks and works for you. I purchased alot of samples of foundation for my customers more than any other samples. The reason is because this is the number 1 concern in makeup---finding the right one for you. I also try different shades. Good Luck!Avon mineral make-up, has anyone else tried it and liked it?
be-careful!
Sounds like you got the wrong shade! If you don't like it let your avon rep know and you can send it back. No questions asked. Make sure you are applying the right amount (once you get the right shade that is). Have a great one!
I didn't like it either.





I like the new cover girl mineral stuff. It doesn't really cover well, but it is better than Avon.
I didn't like it but I like Jordana brands,Revlon %26amp; cover girl.
Try the ';Anew'; product line they are now carrying (was advertised to buy on t.v.)..they are wonderful..the surgical eyelift REALLY works!!! They have Anew foundation also...many different shades and from what I've tried, it does have long wear.
Have not tried it, but the ingredients include methylparaben, an ingredient linked to cancer and allergies. Don't use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment