Sunday, July 25, 2010

What are the best products of mineral make up?

I used Bare Minerals for 1 year and it was ok. I needed lots of touchups with mineral veil through the day but it was better than liquids and creams that I had been using from Lancome, MAC, and Chanel. Then I switched from Bare Minerals to Everyday Minerals and it was better than Bare Minerals but the coverage didn't hold up well through the day. I then used several other lines of mineral makeup that I would say are excellen.





My favorite is Cover Me foundation from EGMinerals. My second favorite is Cory's.What are the best products of mineral make up?
Bare Minerals is deffinitely one of the best ones. It can get pricy though.





A cheaper one I recently discovered and loved, was Trublend Minerals by Covergirl. It's about 10 dollars but it's so smooth and light just like bare minerals.





http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>





=] Good luck!


**What are the best products of mineral make up?
ALL of there make up uses minerals. Well at least for there blusher, foundation, powder, bronzer, etc. They are really good, last a long time and look so natural. The products are also amazing for your skin.





Here's the link, I don't know if they have stores but you can order items from here. I first found out about them when they visited my gym for a posh evening do thing. They were very impressive with how much they knew.








http://www.glowgirl.co.uk/brand/glominer鈥?/a>
Bare Escentuals is the only one I've tried, but I've been happy with it for the past eight years, so I don't plan on trying anything else. Affordability should definitely factor in to your choice, but I make room for Bare Escentuals, just because I like it that much.





Try them out, and see which one you like best. :)
Bare Minerals.





Honestly, spend the money. It'll be well worth it. If you just need foundation and have your own concealer that you love, then just buy the foundation (and a kabuki brush if you do not own one). The foundation $25 but I am going on month 6 (and I use it 6 days a week). So it is definitely worth your money.
I use Everyday Minerals for my foundation now and I love it! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, it's affordable and it gives good coverage. They also have tons of colors and really fun names for the blushes and eyeshadows. You can actually get a free sample kit if you want to try it out! The sample kit comes with 3 foundation colors, a blush and a concealer. Go here for instructions on how to get it: http://blog.musthavemakeup.com/?p=256
I don't know cause ive read all kinds of mixed reviews on all the different mineral makeup brands...i bought Dinair Airbrush Makeup 2 years ago and ive never been happier with makeup!! It makes my skin look flawless and its also all water based so its not bad for ur skin...it really is awesome...if u go to google u can look through their site...hope i helped.
I use the rimmel one its good :) and the other one i use is the natural collection one.. :)
Bare esentials! Definetly!
  • eyebrows liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment