Monday, July 26, 2010

Is mineral make up worth the extra money?!?

My regular make up is almost gone and im thinking of trying the mineral stuff. I have mild acne and Im wondering...





1. Does it work well if you have acne (help it go away?)?


2. Is it worth the extra money?


3. What brand is the best?


4. is it more ';green'; to use? (enviromental wise)


5. Anything else let me know : )Is mineral make up worth the extra money?!?
1. No it does not help it goes away but it does not clog your pores, meaning that it won't aggravate the acne.





2. Yes, because it looks so natural and is healthier. It won't make your acne worse and whenever I wear it most people cannot tell that I have on makeup (unless of course they knew me before I started wearing the foundation everyday).





3. Bare Minerals. Very natural looking and great coverage.





4. Eh....no idea.





5. If you have oily face use some type of powder on top. Also use a primer because without it, the mineral makeup won't last long.Is mineral make up worth the extra money?!?
1.) I don't think it will hurt or help acne, but if you get a scrub or cleanser that might help


2.) It depends if you are really into make-up and use it a lot, if so than probably because it is better for your skin and doesn't look as cakey but instead your skin glows


3.) I think glo-minerals is good


4.) I think it isirrelevantt but research may help; some brands may be more eco-friendly than others so research first the brand you are looking for!


5.) Good luck and maybe if you are still not sure you can buy mineral make up for one thing (blush, foundation, eye makeup) to try it out and see how you like it. There is also more of a variety with mineral make up and if you go to professionals they match up what looks best really well.
Not really sure what I would recommend to you. Its difficult to pick so what I end up doing is starting with the less expensive and trying out a few different ones.I would check out the review site at http://www.brandsmakeup.com visit and look around at the reviews.
Yez its worthit it covers really good bare minerals is the best
bare minerals is great





works great to cover up acne





google it on earth friendlt mineral make up

No comments:

Post a Comment