Monday, July 26, 2010

Mineral Make-Up Help?! Easy Points -- Opinions needed.?

I am looking into getting new make-up and a friend of mine told me I should look into mineral make-ups.


The two main ones that I have heard of are Bare Minerals and Sheer Coverage.


I want to know which people rather over the other, and if there is another mineral make-up that someone else uses and likes better.


Thanks for the help!Mineral Make-Up Help?! Easy Points -- Opinions needed.?
I just got Mary Kay mineral makeup for Christmas. I LOVE IT! My husband bought me some other stuff and the sales rep gave him the mineral makeup for me to try. Coverage is silky smooth. The only thing is I that it is messy.





It comes with an applicator brush. It is short bristled and relatively stiff for control. I put it on right over my moisturizer after it has soaked in for a minute or so.





I haven't tried those brands but so far, I'm loving my Mary Kay. I bet the ones you're considering would be similar and you would enjoy it just as well.Mineral Make-Up Help?! Easy Points -- Opinions needed.?
Bare minerals !!! hands down
i LOVE bare minerals with a huge passion


its real easy to find your shade


it never feels caked on


you can sleep in it and it won't clog you pores


it has WONDERFUL coverage it might blow your mind


and it overall is a great foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment