Friday, July 23, 2010

What is the best mineral make-up?

I was thinking about buying mineral make-up this weekend.. and I'm not sure which kind to buy. I have acne and oily skin.. and I'm looking for something that will hide my acne without making it worse. Thanks :)What is the best mineral make-up?
Hi, I've used several brands of mineral makeup in the past 9 months. I have oily skin w/acne too. I have several favorite brands: Lumiere Cosmetics, J. Lynne, Everyday Minerals, and Silk Naturals.





I don't know if they're the ';best'; but I favor them the most because they fit my needs. I've been lurking on makeuptalk.com's forum and I've noticed that a great number of people like Monave. I see more good reviews on Monave than any other mineral makeup brand. From what I've read, Monave's foundation has full coverage yet doesn't give that ';heavy'; finish. It's got a light, creamy finish. And it shouldn't make your acne worse since it's REAL mineral makeup unlike the stuff you find at drugstores and most chain stores.





Unfortunately, Monave's products are pricey. So I'd suggest that you try Everyday Minerals first. I really like them because they have good products for a very reasonable price. They have four foundation formulas to choose from. I like the ';Intensive'; (heavy coverage) and ';Matte'; foundation formulas. Their blushes and new synthetic brushes are very nice too. Everyday minerals makeup is also REAL mineral makeup. They also offer a FREE Sample Kit in which you can pick out three foundations, one blush/bronzer and one concealer (you have to pay shipping and handling though). Good deal right?





Hope that helps. If you want more information, you should check out the forums at makeuptalk.comWhat is the best mineral make-up?
Bare Minerals is great.
Bare minerals, it is actually so good you can sleep in it, and it's true! I love it.
Bee-Luscious. I love Bee-Luscious!





No FILLERS! No talc! No Bismuth! No Oils!





http://www.beeluscious.com
CLINIQUE!!!! Ask for the oily free stuff. I have the same skin type. Get a powder base also. Clinique can be found in most department stores.
bare escentuals here is a link this stuff is awesome


i cant even tell im wearing anything yet it covers a lot of flaws





http://www.bareescentuals.com/
I don't know about ';best';, but bare minerals made my skin more oily.
I know it's a cheap brand, but it's awesome! JANE COSMETICS! You can find it at walgreens. The way I make my skin look great is I use a darker shade, (light, kinda looks tannish) and I use Fair on top of it and it looks AMAZING!
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!
Bare Minerals is great. It actually cleans up your face and makes it feel great.
Bare Minerals Hands down.


You can buy it at sephora or at a bare essentuals store

No comments:

Post a Comment