Sunday, July 25, 2010

What are all the mineral make up options? I prefer Sheer Cover right now, but want a cheaper alternative...?

I did try L'Oreal's new mineral makeup yesterday (I heard a lot of good stuff about it)... but I HATE how it feels and it's already starting to make me break out... I think I just can't have any make up with talc in it?? I've VERY disappointed because I was looking forward to something cheaper and easy to pick up whever I need it... What are some good alternatives to Sheer Cover that are cheaper? (I can get it for about $20 for 4 grams which lasts me a month and a half or so.)What are all the mineral make up options? I prefer Sheer Cover right now, but want a cheaper alternative...?
i know what u mean i recommend PHYSICANS FORMULA mineral powder or any other makeup that they have its great for acne prone skin.good luckWhat are all the mineral make up options? I prefer Sheer Cover right now, but want a cheaper alternative...?
check out this forum:





http://forums.delphiforums.com/mineralma鈥?/a>





just about every mineral company is listed
i use the Bare Minerals brand and love it. what i have done (because the makeup is comperably priced to what you are using now) is found a couple of sellers on ebay that sell the containers cheap. they are brand new and i pay about half price for them. its way cheaper than sephora or a dept. store even with the shipping cost!
I know this probably isn't what you are looking for because it is more on the pricey side, but bareMinerals is a very good mineral makeup foundation. I've ordered it off of QVC and I used it the day I got it in the mail. It is wonderful and worth every penny. Talc-free too!





bareminerals.com
Try Neutrogena. Here's a link to read more about it:





http://www.neutrogena.com/CosmeticsDetai鈥?/a>
I have been experimenting with Mineral Makeup for about 6 months. The companies I purchased from offer sample sizes, so you can try them before you invest a lot of money. I tried Larenim first. I was moderately happy with this product. I didn't feel it covered as well as I would have liked. Next I tried Aromaleigh. I liked the coverage I got with this product. They have a mineral makeup for sensitive skin, Glissade, that I really like. I then ordered from BeautyBliss. While I like the products, I'm still leaning towards purchasing full size products from Aromaleigh. It is definitely a plus being able to order the samples.
Try physicians formula or morgen shick. I use both and LOVE 'EM!

No comments:

Post a Comment