Friday, July 23, 2010

Is mineral make up ok for sensitive skin?

I have seriously sensitive skin when it comes down to concealer and foundation. My face always breaks out!! Will mineral make up do the same? i need help?!?Is mineral make up ok for sensitive skin?
Try it. It shouldnt make you break out.





Good luck.Is mineral make up ok for sensitive skin?
Try www.everydayminerals.com.





I have the same problem and everyday minerals doesn't make me break out. It is so light, but it blends my blemishes and freckles.
i know a couple people that used that stuff and they broke out really bad so DO NOT use it cuz it would make ur face break out bad
yes i have very sensitive skin and its fine but make sure you get it in the right shades
I use bare minerals. Its pretty expensive but they say it doesn't clog your pores. I do find that my skin is more oily when I use it but I had dry skin before so it helped with that. If you do have a pimple it doesn't dry it out and make it all flaky looking and it covers them up really well!
Ok i work at a cosmetic store so trust me on this one. Mineral makeup is perfect for sensitve skin. It is made more gentle than compact makeup. Try it out. Get it at ULTA. If you try it out and dont like it we accept you to bring it back, even if it is opened. Its your beauty destiniation!!!
mineral make up shouldn't cause you to break out.

No comments:

Post a Comment