Monday, July 26, 2010

Does that mineral make up really work?

and whats the name (the one thats always advertised)Does that mineral make up really work?
Mineral Make up works great. I use Physicians formula. Its the best make up I have ever used and it helped my acne.Does that mineral make up really work?
Were you thinking of bare minerals?


It actually does work well, and no liquid foundation is needed.


However, if you don't want to spend the extra cash to splurge on Bare Minerals, you could always try a cheaper mineral foundation. Cover Girl, etc now offer mineral powder.
I don't really like it. I bought the whole package thingy and tried it at home. Either I am not doing it right or it just doesn't cover up. Maybe it works different for other people I don't know
Its ok....i find it really sticks to the hair on my face tho, it doesnt look as natural as they say
omg i love that stuff!


i use that everyday and it works great!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment