Friday, July 23, 2010

What is the best mineral make up?

For example: What make up will improve my skin and won't clog my pores???What is the best mineral make up?
Go to


www.E.L.F.com THE BEST MAKEUP EVER FOR ONLY $1What is the best mineral make up?
I use Affordable Mineral Makeup鈩? It will not clog pores, it has a naturally high SPF, helps to calm and soothe irritated skin with its zinc content, and is water resistant.





No harmful Bismuth


No talc


No cornstarch or other fillers


No chemicals


No parabens


No petroleum, oils or dyes


No preservatives


No fragrances


No lead, like in others lipsticks





If you have any additional questions, email me off-site.
I swear by Neutrogena! My skin has a personal vendetta with me, it's determined to ruin my life but using the Wave twice a day and their make up I'm flawless! Sometimes I just need a light powder to look smooth. Stay away from other pressed powders, I used Covergirl's and broke out in two days.
mary kay mineral foundation is amazing


i have it and it covers so good and also clears skin everyone should try it but you have to order it
BareMinerals.





It may be expensive, but it works really good, never clogs pores and lasts a really long time.
bare minerals is very natural and is very good for your skin. it works great on everyone i know!

No comments:

Post a Comment