Monday, July 26, 2010

Which mineral make up is better - Bare Essensuals or Sheer Cover?

Neither! The best out there...and this is after trying lots of different mineral makeup is ......Everyday minerals...





http://www.everydayminerals.com/g?t=foun鈥?/a>





I love it! I am so happy I finally found a great mineral makeup and it doesn't cost a fortune!Which mineral make up is better - Bare Essensuals or Sheer Cover?
I have used both and I absolutely love Bare Essensuals over Sheer Cover-I actually ended up throwing the Sheer Cover stuff away.Which mineral make up is better - Bare Essensuals or Sheer Cover?
Ive not tried Sheer Cover, but I have used Bare Escentuals for years %26amp; do like the coverage %26amp; finish. I've found, however, that something in the ingredients makes my skin itch %26amp; burn a bit when Its hot %26amp; I break a sweat! Because of this, I've had to try some other brands %26amp; have actually found an EXCELLENT Mineral line that I buy thru Ebay from a seller called ';mineral*pure*makeup';. I feel their product is superior to bare Escentuals, as well as many of the other Mineral cosmetics available. They have a website as well that I think you can order from...





www.mineralpuremakeup.com
isa dora at wal-greens is the best mineral make up i ever had it is good for your skin 2
I like bare minerals, but I have never used the other, it seems just like a cheaper version of bare minerals though
Bare Essensuals hands down!
There is a web link called infomercial scams, and Sheer Cover is in it and Bare Minerals about the extensive amount of people getting break outs due to these products. My personal experience is the same BAD,BAD,BAD I broke out and was itchy and the coverage never lasted. Finally I found Bee Luscious Cosmetics and thank GOD I found them. It is truly THE BEST product to ever hit the market ...its incredible check it out for yourself..
i prefer bare minerals...

No comments:

Post a Comment