Monday, July 26, 2010

Mineral make up?

Is it really as good as the adverts say? I was going to try l'Oreal.. jus wondering if its any good? thank you xMineral make up?
I use the L'oreal Bare minerals and I love it! I have never hear talc causes cancer, but I have heard it can irritate the skin. I have had no such instance with it and I think its great! Its a great sheer coverage and it makes my skin glow. If nothing else go to Walgreen's and buy some of it, if you don't like it return it (just keep your receipt) I found out recently they take back open makeup all the time.Mineral make up?
i use arbonne and that is the best,and it does not clog your pour's.i have been using it now for 2 year's now and i really love it.that is the only thing i use,and it is a mineral powder,it may cost you around 50 buck's for a .28 ounce but it sure is worth it.
Don't get L'oreal Mineral Makeup because it has talc in it. Talc can cause cancer.





Use everyday minerals.
I used Bare Minerals and did not like it. It did not work like the infomercial claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment