Friday, July 23, 2010

Is mineral make up costlier than normal one?

If you are talking about makeup found at CVS or Rite Aid then they are only a few dollars more (2-3) than regular makeup since everything is way overpriced these days anyway. Makeup from speciality brands, stores are obviously much more expensive.Is mineral make up costlier than normal one?
It depends what brand you decide to get. Everyone is getting into mineral makeup. I tried it and it just doesnt' work as well for me. But there is Bare Minerals and Sheer Cover (in my opinion is the best) which are more expensive brands. Maybelline I hear has a really good mineral makeup. Also online you can go to Everyday Minerals and you can actually get free samples to try before you buy and you only pay for the shipping which is like $3. And the makeup is cheaper anyway but works well. I buy liquid foundation for $35 and my powder for $30 just because it is the best I have ever used (Make Up For Ever Mat Velvt + and Duo Mat Powder). In regards to cost it also depends on how long the product lasts. I went through my mineral makep relatively quickly where as my liquid and powder lasts a few months +.Is mineral make up costlier than normal one?
If you want a good, high quality mineral makeup than yes, it would be more expensive than lower quality products. For example, bare minerals, extremely good coverage but also organic materials is 10 notches better than something you would get from covergirl.
it just depends on the brand...most of the time it is more expensive because its hypoallergenic and smoothens ur skin...look for the neutrogena brands of minerals as far as i kno they aren't very costly
depends where you shop. Go to superdrug- its about the same - depends about brand %26amp; stuff.
Depends


some are


but some are around the same price
YES.Always

No comments:

Post a Comment