Friday, July 23, 2010

Which is better mineral make up? L.A. Minerals or Raw Minerals?

How do they compare to one another, these two brands of mineral makeup?Which is better mineral make up? L.A. Minerals or Raw Minerals?
You should get samples of both and try them for yourself! Everyone's skin is different. I can't use anything with bismuth oxychloride in it, makes me itch. Does that to a lot of ppl.


Bismuth is in bare minerals, raw minerals, sheer minerals, Arboones, Avons, and tons of others.


So...I like LA Minerals better. Plus it's cheaper. And their Hollywood formula with the veil looks natural and makes your skin look smooth and perfect!


Get some samples, they are only like $1 in a baggie or $2 in a jar and they ship em free.


You might be able to get a sample of raw minerals on ebay or something. I hate that autoshipment crud though. LA doesn't do that.


Which is better mineral make up? L.A. Minerals or Raw Minerals?
I haven't used either, but I use Mineral Perfect and love it!
Bare Minerals is MUCH better than those two. I use it and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment