Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mineral MakeUp Wearers: Once You Found Mineral Make Up You Never Looked Back?

I can not believe how long I waited to use mineral make up. Ive been using it for a year and its so so so much better than any other type of makeup ive used before. I feel like im not even wearing make up.








Your experience with it?Mineral MakeUp Wearers: Once You Found Mineral Make Up You Never Looked Back?
wouldn t change it for nothing....... generally not an addict with make up.....more of a natural woman.....so minerals do the job for me......almost 4 yrs now and.....NO!NO!NO!I M NOT LOOKIN BACK!!!!!Mineral MakeUp Wearers: Once You Found Mineral Make Up You Never Looked Back?
I love it, i am a bare escentuals addict!!!It looks so natural and does not cause me to break out like other makeups
I don't like makeup mainly because it's so heavy but I decided to give Bare Minerals a try. I absolutley love it. I put it on everyday and don't feel a thing!
Sheer Cover or Bare Minerals or the big simple and affordable ones available without a membership at your local drugstore makeup section, like Physician's Formula or Cover Girl? I 've tried them all, I have nice skin, oily combination type, and SheerCover and Bare Mineral felt heavy and I didn't like having to mix up my own ';personal'; shade with their expensive but poorly made brushes all the time. Mineral makeup shouldn't have to be expensive through automatic mail order programs and pushed on late night hour long ';infommercials'; by wealthy actresses and media hype. I will say SheerCover's creamy coverup is very good though. I'm still trying to figure out who Leeza Gibbons is though.
is this an advertisement?
I do like Mineral Make-Up better than regular foundation. However, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with dry skin because it simply dries out everything, but I love it for around my nose because I tend to get very oily there. My favorite from Bare Minerals is the eyeshadow, which I make into eyeliner by using the solution they sell that changes it into a liquid substance. Good pricing as well.
it gives a natural glow!


=]
it does it doesnt look so blochy and fake as reagular make up and it makes you skin look smooth i just started wearing it last month!

No comments:

Post a Comment