Friday, July 23, 2010

What is the best mineral make-up for me ...i have eczema(dry skin)?

thank youWhat is the best mineral make-up for me ...i have eczema(dry skin)?
either moisturize before applying mineral powder or i think maybelline makes a liquid mineral foundation :)








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a> help pleaseeee:)xWhat is the best mineral make-up for me ...i have eczema(dry skin)?
Stasy away from all the other brands they have bismuth which will irritate your eczema badly the only brand I can recommend that is the best and natural is bee luscious cosmetics Liquid Minerals.
I use Bare Minerals and it is great for me, I don't have eczema though, but on the Bare Minerals commercials and stuff they show women with those types of problems and they seem to love it too!
I use the maybeline mineral make up
bare minerals.


they have a special mineral veil for dry skin.
i think gold.lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment