Friday, July 23, 2010

What is the best mineral make-up?

I was wanting to know what the best mineral make-up out there was.


What do you wear?What is the best mineral make-up?
Idk squat about make-up, but I know a few women using ';Bare Minerals'; and they rave about itWhat is the best mineral make-up?
I use bare minerals and I love them.


Not cheap.


My daugher uses Glo-Minerals and loves them.


They're a bit more reasonably priced.





I think since the mineral make-up craze


began there have been lots of improvements


and even the less expensive brands are


probably just fine. Especially if you are simply


wanting to try them out to see if you even


care for them.





Whatever brand you use remember the


brushes are a big part of getting the perfect


look from your mineral make-up.


And GOOD quality brushes are not cheap.


But worth the money. They will give you the


look you want and with proper care they will


last %26amp; last a good long while.
I use Prescriptives. I wanted to use bare escentuals, but found it to be too chaulkly and shimmery on me. Prescriptives has my exact color (medium beige/brown) and looks very natural on me. I agree with the other poster that said a good brush is key for applying mineral makeup. I use MACs big kabuki brush and i absolutely love it.
MAC..best quality





u can even go on youtube and check out how many of videos there are!!





MAC Mineralized Skinfinish (MSF)


http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.鈥?/a>
I wear Smashbox Halo. It has a great coverage and very nice glow/shimmer to it. I love it! I bought it early January and it seems to be lasting a long time.
Bare Minerals works wonders! It's mainly loose powder. They also have great primers, lipglosses, etc.





It's not heavy but conceals great and works even with people who have dry skin.
I'm using everyday minerals and its very affordable. I order a custom kit which is 6 products for around $36. and I also add in a free sample kit every time I order

No comments:

Post a Comment