Friday, July 23, 2010

How do i order sheer cover mineral make up from ireland?

tried offical web site ireland not an option i do not want to order on eBayHow do i order sheer cover mineral make up from ireland?
Dont buy that - it doesnt work. Use Bare Minerals / Bare Escentuals - its GREAT! : )


I started using Bare Escentuals in January and have almost the entire collection now! I LOVE IT! You can start out with the starter kit, you get two foundations - you usually have to mix them a bit to get the right color - its so simple! You get Warmth - which looks dark but it isn't - it just adds a natural sunlight look to you. You get Mineral Veil - it perfects your look and gives you that smooth finish : )


You get three brushes - the brushes are unlike any other - don't try any imitations - the B.E. brushes are wonderful! You usually get a starter DVD also - you will watch it the first couple times you put it on - I remember I panicked and thought Id never remember the order to put it on : )


I put mine on a little heavier than the DVD suggests - it works well for me.


They are on QVC all the time, so check QVC for great deals : )


I have almost all of my friends and co-workers wearing B.E. now - we are addicted : )


I think my favorite would be the Well Rested for your eyes - no matter how tired you are - you put that around your eyes and you look...well...well rested!


Oh - and the Bisque - it covers trouble spots - liver spots - blemishes - dark circles and other things : )


It DOESN'T come off when you sweat - its safe to sleep in!


I cant say enough about this make up - try it - you will LOVE it!


Oh - and don't panic - your face might feel a little dry the first 3 - 4 days that you use it - but it will go away!


Hope this helps -


~ B.E. NUT! : )How do i order sheer cover mineral make up from ireland?
Sephora or Amazon.com
The shopping channel have ad's for it all the time xx
shopping channels are advertising that all the time, try calling them and ordering
Look on ebay. I've seen lots of mineral makeup listed that comes from Ireland. You may have to be creative on your wording to find it---but I know it's there. The seller has eyeshadows, foundations, concealers, and I'm sure mineral veils, too. Good Luck!
it's no good so dont bother, go to bobbi brown or clarins

No comments:

Post a Comment