Friday, July 23, 2010

Please help me to think of best name-brand for my own Mineral Make-up?

I'm requesting everyone to give name ideas or suggestion name-brand for my Mineral Make-up business. A unique and easy to remember related to Mineral make-up. Thanks.Please help me to think of best name-brand for my own Mineral Make-up?
- Fresh


- Mother Earth


- Natural PerfectionPlease help me to think of best name-brand for my own Mineral Make-up?
minnies mineral makup xx


zig zag mineral makeup xx
- Flawless


- Mineral Perfection


- Magic Minerals





I can't really think of anything :S


Let us know what you go for anyway.x
so you are making your own makeup, sweet, well you could try makeup flairs, or makeup beauty, well i hope these work for you.
Hmmmm.......





Powdered Beauty


Beauty Minerals
Just Beautiful
Thank you so much for all your suggested name-brands.
Minique


Fresh Start


ur initials (ex: A鈥鈥)
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment