Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mineral make up causing dry skin?

I just recently purchaced the mineral make up bare essentials and now my skin feels so dry and irritated and this is even after i moisturize. I havent changed any daily routine except for the fact that I've been using mineral make up now for like 4 weeks. Has this happened to anyone else using the same brand or similar brands with getting dry skin due to wearing mineral make up?Mineral make up causing dry skin?
I tested mineral makeup at Sephora's and it made my skin so dry and irritated. I'm glad I tried it before I bought it. I don't know why mineral makeup is so popular.Mineral make up causing dry skin?
I bought a mineral powder make-up too and it made my face look cakey. Everyone else loves it, but it didn't work for me.
If your skin is a dry, and you are bothered by it, I suggest you try using Zenmed Sensitive Skin Care System from Zenmed or Autopalm from Skinstore.com





Zenmed has no side effects and it's non-irritant to the


skin. It's proven to works fast and it povides Maximum


results! It's certainly a good lotion to prevent further


outbreaks.





Another product that I think is effective is Autopalm. This


dry skin mlm is one of the best seller at skinstore.com now.


(Skinstore.com holds more than 10,000 skin care products) It's pretty effective, and worth the dollar paid out.








Here's are some good references:





Extermely dry skin


http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com/treat鈥?/a>





Products that are effective to eliminate dry skin


http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com/produ鈥?/a>
I advise cease using that foundation. Your skin is telling you it doesn't like it. Try something with a natural moisturiser in it, such as jojoba, or aloe vera, or natural oils and extracts. The best foundation I can possibly recomend is Laura Mercier's liquid moisturising foundation. It is a professional foundation made with high colour pigments, (it will last all day true to colour and look good in photos)it has minerals and natural ingredients with natural avocado oil for moisture.
My sister bought it 2 weeks ago And well she always like I love it, it feels like I dont have any makeup on myface and it hides my marks .... Maybee your alergic :(
Well, you need to moisturize now that you are using this type of make-up, but it is a lot better than liquid! Ya see- the liquid sinks into your skin and is pretty much gone half-way through the day. [try lo'real minerals]


If you keep using liquid make-up, well, just think about how many galons of that stuff has gone into your skin already!
It sounds like you are allergic to bismuth ox chloride. It's filler used by Bare Escentuals (the makers of bare minerals id). I used BE for 4 months before realizing I was allergic ingredient. I am currently on prescription acne meds and one of the side effects they warn of is itchiness. I thought the itching was coming from the meds, but it was the bare minerals.





There are MANY lesser known mineral makeup companies that have EXCELLENT makeup w/o bismuth. I am currently using Joppa Minerals and Lumiere Minerals. Both companies are EXCELLENT with customer service and pricing. The best thing is you can order samples for very little money, so you can figure out what shade will work best on you.





If you like the Radiances by Bare Escentuals, you will find Lumiere has some that are 10X's better, again, with no bismuth. They also have Summer Warmth which is far superior to BE's Warmth. You can order samples of any of their products. To choose a foundation, their best bargain is the Try Me sampler kit. You get 4 choices of foundation colors, one blush or radiance and one silk finishing powder (the equivalent of Mineral Veil).





Joppa has saved my skin! They add kaolin clay to their minerals and this ingredient has many soothing and healing properties. I wear it day AND night. It cleared up my acne within 2 days. I don't want o mislead you here... I do wear Rx acne cream, but I had acne that was resistant to the medication. It turns out that it was the bismuth n the bare minerals that was causing my zits to hang around. After I stopped using Bare Minerals and started Joppa, no more pimples and my skin glows... I kid you not. Since you have dry skin, you should choose Joppa's soft coverage. Their samples are generous (mine lasted nearly 3 weeks!) and inexpensive (about $1.25 each).





Another thing that bismuth does is it makes the skin look shiny and not in a dewy, sexy way. I am going to give you links to Lumiere, Joppa and an article on bismuth. I hope that you didn't waste too much money, as I did. I bought SO many BE products, as they said they were all natural, 100% pure, blah blah blah. I was very sad to learn about this whole bismuth thing. I still wear their eye shadow, as it has no negative affect on my skin, but no more foundation, blush, etc.





I gave my BE makeup to a friend who has no allergies, so at least I didn't waste money... well, you know what I mean. I would rather not have bought hundreds (I had it all: foundation, radiances, bisque, blush, mineral veil... everything). Good Luck! Please... get the samples now and read the articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment