Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mineral make up for skin age 30s?

Im 34 and make up makes my skin look dry and flaky. Was going to try some mineral make up but ive spent so much money on make up recently i dont know what to do next.Mineral make up for skin age 30s?
I am an AVON Independent Sales Representative and we have a lot of great products for dry skin. The answer might be a little long... but I hope it helps!!





One thing that we have for dry skin is the Solutions line... there are AM and PM moisturizers so you get the right moisturizers for the time of day. The AM has SPF15, so it does protect your skin during the day. They are about $12.50 each or you can 1 jar that they are combined for $17.50.





They also have an ANEW line which targets early signs of aging which my clients around your age usually get. Either one, women have been really pleased with both lines and AVON products are hypoallergenic so if you have sensitive skin, it's a really great company to buy from.





The of course AVON has their mineral makeup line. It's not expensive as Bare Minerals and the eye shadow comes in duos so you have the two to combine instead of having to buy each one seperatly. The AVON duos are about $9 and their combinations really compliment each other, I used to get the Bare Minerals and they were like $13 each color... plus they have the mineral ';foundation';. So if you like the mineral, try pairing it with the moisturizers and there should be a difference!





We have so many great makeup products that I can go on for days haha!





If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! If you don't have an AVON lady, my website has free direct shipping for March, so if you purchase anything off of it, let me know and I can email you the free shipping code for March! Hope this helps!!





Stacy Mellis


AVON Independent Sales Representative


scarolina2587@hotmail.com


www.youravon.com/smellis *email me for free direct shipping code in March!*Mineral make up for skin age 30s?
my mom is 51 and she uses bare escentuals mineral make-up. she loves it, but it doesnt matter what ur age is. u say ur skin is dry, so the best things for dry skin in liquid make-up, and if u dont like liquid and really want to try mineral make-up, i suggest u try a new moistureizer.
I'm 31 and have dry skin sometimes too. I've just brought some minerals blusher from Boots No7 range and its fabulous! Its about 拢9.00 but worth it and they are doing 3 for 2 at the moment so you can stock up on mineral make up and save a bit of money too.
i'm 33 and can only tell you from my own experience. i have the same problem with liquid make up - i've been using mineral foundation for a while now with a good concealer and find it works well providing i use a good moisturiser

No comments:

Post a Comment