Monday, July 26, 2010

Has anyone ever used Bare Mineral Make-up?

How good is the coverage, does it blend in your skin as well as your scars and blemishes for an visibly even complexion? You know its kind of pricey to you get what you think your getting. ThanksHas anyone ever used Bare Mineral Make-up?
I use bare minerals. I have a lot of freckles and very rosy cheeks...too rosy for me. I use bare minerals to give my skin an even tone and it reduces the intensity of my freckles. It blended very well on my skin.





Just be sure to moisturize before with a very light moisturizer. This will keep the make up from building up too much on the surface giving your skin a very smooth look. The make up will also last longer.





When I wear it I can never even feel it!!! It wont clog your pores. I would recommend visiting their website. Maybe they can send you a sample before you spend the %26amp;20? The following link is a link for a free sample. It was posted on May 3rd.





Good Luck! Stay beautiful!Has anyone ever used Bare Mineral Make-up?
i have it and its cool


like your skin looks better and everything


it feels smooth and it last all day


the bad thing about it is


that its pricey for a lil bit


and it can get really messy if you dont know how to work it


lol if you get it you will know what i mean
i used to use it and i loved it because it didnt look like i was wearing a lot of make up and it made me look natural but it doesnt cover acne that well.
actually me and my mom share a collection of it and it is really good it doesnt make you brake out or any thing and yes it may be pricey but beuaty is worth it
My sister buys it all the time and i love it im always steeling it from her :p It is totally worth the price
my wife complains about this brand all the friking time ! now she gets mac she said it's better who the hell knows !
i used it and hated it, ill never use again..i had like zero coverage...it was awful
I use it once and I didn't like it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment