Monday, July 26, 2010

What mineral make up do you prefer to use?

maybelline - no matter what claims the expensive brands make, maybelline works just as well, if not better, and is soooooo much less expensive!!What mineral make up do you prefer to use?
I do not like drusgtore brands at all. Actually most of the big brands Bare Escentuals, Revlon, Sheer Cover, Loreal etc... all use an ingredient called Bismuth Oxychloride this has a very high allergy rating, I found out after my face started itching like crazy after using them and I broke out in tiny pimples, I found out after googling the ingredients that there is a huge amount of people who break out and also itch from this ingredient. I love mineral makeup though as it looked so much better on and had less fillers, someone on yahoo answers told me about a brand called Faerie Organic Minerals, I tried their free sample kit and I love it! I don't itch anymore and I love how it looks so natural and leaves a healthy glow. It is the best I have used. They also have free samples so you can't beat that. There samples are here........http://www.faerieorganic.com/catalog/i51鈥?/a>What mineral make up do you prefer to use?
loving revlon at the moment
Elizebeth Arden's one is great!
I agree with nature_g...I have tried Bare Minerals in the past but it also contains Bismuth, so now I use KMS mineral make up and I absolutely love it.





Here is the link

No comments:

Post a Comment