Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mineral make up.... can you buy it from supermarkets etc?

Tesco, Sainsbury, Asda, Im in UK... doesn't matter what make it is.





Sorry its in the category.... this was the only option I got... strange I know.Mineral make up.... can you buy it from supermarkets etc?
I am not sure about in the UK, but you can here in the US.


Your best bet is online!Mineral make up.... can you buy it from supermarkets etc?
It is even cheaper at www.glitznglama.co.uk and you can request the exact kits you want. Report Abuse

Not that I have seen. I have only ever seen it on the internet, or on QVC.





Try www.theremustbeabetterway.co.uk.





You might be able to find it in department stores etc, but I think its a shame you can't buy natural products more readily.
You can't buy them in surpermarkets but you can go to sephora and Ulta stores and buy them . you can also go to their online stores- ulta.com and Sephora.com and buy the kits there. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment