Sunday, July 25, 2010

Which mineral make-up do you use?

I am thinking of trying a mineral make-up...and would like to know what brand you like, why and how much you spend on it. Thanks!Which mineral make-up do you use?
Bare Minerals because it's one of the only mineral make-up brands you can try on before you buy it. It gave me great coverage, lessens shine, lasts for hours, is easy to apply, and makes me look flawless. The starter kit costs $60-75 depending on where you get it (the price difference is because of different brushes and products). A new foundation costs $25. I used to buy the foundation every 4-6 weeks because I wore it every day, but now I only wear makeup 2-3x per week (college student, don't want to get up earlier) and haven't bought foundation since november.Which mineral make-up do you use?
I use Bare Minerals, It's kind of expensive, about $60 for the starter kit, but it's totally worth it!
bare essentials may sound good, but alot of times doesnt even show under ceratin lighting, and thats how they usually are.. i would try nutreogena mineral sheers, they work awesome but are about $10-$11
HUNNY.


USE MAC MAKEUP ITS THE BEST.


SPECIALLY THE EYE LINER AND EYESHADOW.


THE EYESHADOW WONT SPREAD ALL OVER


THE PLACE LIKE CHEAP MAKEUP.
I like Loreal Mineral Make up because they have a good brush that comes with it. With all mineral makeup, basically the coverage is going to be the same. I also like BareMinerals. Loreal is priced around $12 and BareMinerals is $25. Maybelline also has a new kind and so does Rimmel.
I use PERSONAL MATCH Smooth Mineral Makeup from Avon. It's light, natural with no oil or fragrance with full coverage. I enjoy good makeup but I'm not going to spend 60$. I paid 7.99 and it's .21 oz. net wt.


I also get Shimmering Body Powder from Avon (1.99) , It's white but I use it on my face to get it a light vail finish. But I have really fair skin, so that won't work for darker woman.


It's not mineral powder but yesterday I got Cover Girl TrueBlend pressed powder. I LOVE it. It's light but covers everything, without making me look like a china doll. It makes my skin feel like silk and I put it on about 2 hours ago and it still looks good. I have Really sensitive skin, and this is oil, fragrance free. I just got it because it was on sale for 3.50 and when I used it I was surprised. It's normaly about 7 dollars.


I've seen the TV add for sheer cover and that looks good, I might sometime try that.


I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment