Friday, July 23, 2010

Are over the counter mineral make-up bad for your skin? Do they cause more breakouts?

Maybelline just came out with a line of mineral make up called Mineral Power. I usually use Bare Minerals which works wonderfully for me but it's kind of expensive so I was curious about Maybelline's version. I bought their powder foundation, liquid foundation, and liquid concealer. I wasn't a huge fan of the liquid foundation, (I think it made me break out), but the powder and concealer work just fine.





It's all about experimentation. You'll never know just what will work for you until you try it! Good luck!Are over the counter mineral make-up bad for your skin? Do they cause more breakouts?
My sister got bare minerals, and let me tell you it made her break out soooooo badly, and she does not even need makeup. She's gorgeous enough.Are over the counter mineral make-up bad for your skin? Do they cause more breakouts?
it makes your skin softer. i like mineral makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment