Sunday, July 25, 2010

Does anyone like the mineral make, up does it cover well?

For the past 2 years, I have worn nothing else but bare minerals. It is well worth the price. It looks natural and it doesn't cause skin to get oily just like liquid makeup can. I think it's fabulous! You should definitely give it a try.





My Fashion Blog: http://la-fashion-a-la-mode.blogspot.comDoes anyone like the mineral make, up does it cover well?
i am a longtime bare minerals user. it is the absolute best make-up i've found in many years. it covers well, stays on all day long (even in texas heat %26amp; humidity, while working 12 hour shifts), looks %26amp; feels completely natural, and is actually good for the skin - it is the only brand recommended by the national skincancer foundation. try it out for yourself at any ulta, sephora, macy's, or nordstrom store, to see, how you like it, before making a decision. the starter kit costs 60.00, it lasts 2-3 months. the full size 25.00 foundation %26amp; 19.00 mineral veil last me about one year.Does anyone like the mineral make, up does it cover well?
I just started using mineral make up and I think it works really well. It never made me break out and it gives your skin a little sparkle. I'd say that it covers very nicely.
It covers all right I would say a light to medium light ... I need a heavier foundation now with my rosacea so I go for a heavier coverage liquid. If you don't have much to cover, try it out.
I used it for about 2 years - Bare Minerals. I thought it looked good. But, when I switched to MAC, everyone couldn't stop raving about how much better I looked. Now, when I put Bare Minerals back on for kicks, I now notice that it emphasizes my pores and it did fade about 3 hours after I put it on (Houston humidity). Buy it someplace like Ulta where they have a return policy if you don't like it. That way, you don't waste your money.
  • eyebrows liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment