Friday, August 20, 2010

Bare Minerals Make Up, How do you like it and how long does the start up kit last?

Bare Minerals and Bare Essentuals is the best thing I have ever used and is the best thing I ever got for my teenager's skin too!


It is all natural ingredients and approved by the American Skin Cancer Foundation and Physicians.


A start up kit used correctly will last 3 to 4 months of daily application. (less is always better with this makeup, swirls tap and apply in circles, the more you blend the farther it goes) I also highly recommend the lotion in the pump bottle that has salycilic acid in it,, for teens it clears you up fast,, for older users it tones up, rids of dark skin areas and is great under your moisturizer!Bare Minerals Make Up, How do you like it and how long does the start up kit last?
I love my Bare Minerals Makeup as for how long it lasts, depends on if you are following directions and how often you wear makeup. there are days that I dont put make up on so it might last longer for me than it does for you. But it lasts a long time I still have the eye shadow from the original kit and its been more than a yearBare Minerals Make Up, How do you like it and how long does the start up kit last?
I tried it. It stinks. It doesn't last long. It made me break out and just try getting it off your sink when some powder gets on it. It'll stick to the sink but not your face. I'm not the only one either. I've been using MaryKay for years. Love it.
I've never tried it, but have seen the Infomercial.


You'd be surprised at how many people are selling


it on e-bay for cheaper than the infomercial. When


buying off ebay, you can ask the seller various


questions before you bid. You could try the trial


size.





It did look interesting. I'm holding out for the compact


that you can use all over your face... something


Perfection. (But, I'm getting it off ebay.)
i have used it for years and love it. while it may seems pricey (all make-up is) the containers do last a very long time. just don't tap out alot, use small amounts at a time and it will go a long way.





enjoy!





ps. the eyeshadows last forever. i have had mine (like 15 or so) for 5+ years.
I can't tell you how long it lasts b/c I've just started using it - but I really love it! It's weightless and so good for your skin!
i LOVE bare minerals, it's great and doesn't clog your pores or irritate your skin. the start up kit lasts about 2-3 months.
bare minerals...


best thing i ever OWNEDD !


im not sure how much it cost because i got it for mi birthday





sowwy





=]
I did not like it and know of a lot of people that do not either. It contains impurities such as Bismuth that causes itching. Also, it is way too expensive. Try Everyday Minerals at everydayminerals.com. The company sends samples for free and these are the purest minerals in the market. And you should see the prices, 1/5 of the BE's. FYI, I have used BE, Jane Iredale, Glo Mineral, Youngblood, Loreal, Philosophy, Physician Formula, Everyday Minerals and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment