Monday, August 23, 2010

Has anyone tried Sheercover mineral make-up? did you like it?

i mean this sheercover:


http://www.sheercover.com/Has anyone tried Sheercover mineral make-up? did you like it?
I have use it but I don't like it just a gives a light coverage on your skin


also the face brushes they send are very crappy is not worth your time %26amp; you money Bare mineral works excellent compare to sheer cover you should try it gives a nice full coverage on you skin very flawless look.Has anyone tried Sheercover mineral make-up? did you like it?
Sheer Cover the identical to Bare Minerals and both are the single worst products you can expose your skin to. Both are high in bismuth oxychloride a form of arsenic lead that clogs pores and creates horrible breakouts and irritation also associated with rosacea. Both products are truly products to STAY AWAY FROM!
Yes I have tried it and it is the same as bare minerals. I found it hard to use because I am african american and they don't have anything that matched my skin color so back to bare minerals for me. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment