Friday, August 20, 2010

Is mineral make up foundation any good????10 points?

i'm keen on making my face a flawless smooth look, my skins good, i just need to cover up my pinkish colour face:)


i'm looking for something under $30,so do you know of a good one, and the brand??


xxIs mineral make up foundation any good????10 points?
Mineral makeup is really good but extremely messy if its used with a brush, i would recommend Maybelilne because they do good cheap ones for foundation aswell as blusher





hope this helped.Is mineral make up foundation any good????10 points?
Mineral makeup is great, as long as you are lucky enough to find a pure mineral makeup. In my experience, those found in local stores aren't always the best choice as they can contain a lot of fillers such as talc and cornstarch that do absolutely nothing for your skin.





I was on a quest a couple of years ago to find a mineral foundation that worked great for my sensitive skin without breaking the bank at the same time. I found KmS Mineral Essentials and never looked back. Good luck!
I would use a concealer stick. You can get a mineral one, i think it would look like a lipstick and it would be green. Weird i know but it does actually good, foundation normally clogs up pores and causes even more spots so i would recommend the concealer stick, it covers up pink bits of the face

No comments:

Post a Comment