Monday, August 23, 2010

Question about Mineral Make-Up?

Hello, just wondering if anyone amongst us have/has used these products on themselves, any feedback and comments would be appreciated thanks. I have looked around on several websites and notice that you can order little samples to try out, as well as customised kits depending on the skin shade etc.





Wondering whether if it's worth splashing on mineral make-up or not??? and if anyone could recommend a website or place where it's reasonable to buy, thank you.Question about Mineral Make-Up?
I prefer using a mineral foundation. I have a dry skin, but it does not dry my skin. It looks as if I have not wear foundation but it is my face that looks so good. Also, some foundations does not go well with the whole make up. I hope to be helpful.Question about Mineral Make-Up?
I use mineral makeup everyday, and it gives me a flawless airbrush effect! I love it! I use the maybelline mineral foundation [it's in powder form] and it's cheap and you can find it in almost any drugstore.


Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment