Friday, August 20, 2010

Best mineral make up all around????????

I need to know THE BEST mineral makeup(cover up) around! Something that rarely causes breakouts and blends good with fairish skin tone with small imperfections(such as dark circles under eyes) I want something very light but still does the trick to help brighten my skin.


Bare minerals? Sheer cover? What's the best?Best mineral make up all around????????
Bare minerals and SHeer cover has bismuth oxychloride in it. Made me itch, does a lot of ppl. Plus you have to buff and buff to get that glow.


I use LAminerals and I like it better. No itch, better price, better ingredients, covers better too.


My aunt is really pale and she just started using it too, I think the Fair cool color???


And I have a friend thats a die hard bare minerls user and she just switched and likes LAminerals better too! Not cakey or dry lookin or feelin.


They have samples for like $1 and ship them free. Their Hollywood formula has really good staying power ( i swam in it and it stayed) and covers good if you need it.


The NoHoGlo formula is a lil more sheer, just put on more layers, and has more Glo to it without the bismuth stuff.


Oh..and not autoshipment BS...I hate that...thats the deal with sheer cover once you keep that kit!


Jus google LAminerals.Best mineral make up all around????????
I know I have talked to you before and please don't be offended by my plugging of Mary Kay, but we just came out with a mineral foundation and I do really love it. At first i didn't because I applied it wrong, like I used to use Bare Minerals, so it looked weird, but I got the hang of this one and I really like it.





I will send you a sample to try if you like.





I used Bare Minerals, and my dermatologist told me to stop and she sold me Glo minerals but I thought it looked cakey.





its all trial and error...good luck!
Bare Minerals sucks.


It contains a filler in it called Bismuth and it often irritates peoples skin.


I would recomend to anyone with any type of skin everyday minerals.


It is ten times cheaper and does not contain any fillers.





www.everydayminerals.com
i use bare minerals and i love it. it's the only makeup that i can wear which doesn't make me break out.. i can even sleep in it and i wont break out. it's very sheer and natural.. but can work as a foundation too (just mix with the bare minerals skin-rever upper)
BARE MINERALS BARE MINERALS BARE MINERALS!


the best mineral makeup of all time is:


BBBBBAAARRREEEMMIIINNNEEERRRAAALLLSSS!鈥?br>

omg just try it and you'll LUV IT!
Bare Minerals is the best. Great coverage, natural look, flawless finish. The only problem is that it contains bismuth oxychloride, which some people are allergic to. If you are allergic to it, it can cause rashes and breakouts. Sheer cover contains this ingredient too. I would go to ulta, sephora, or a Bare Escentuals boutique and try it on. If you have no problems, buy bare minerals.





If that you are allergic, try physician's formula or everyday minerals. They don't contain this ingredient.





I have had no reactions and LOVE Bare Minerals. Their brushes, foundations, blushes powders, even their eyeshadows are fabulous! Great company.
Bare Minerals is the BEST!! The coverage goes on really light, but you can use the same powder as concealer or build up the amount of coverage you want...it's also a natural sun-screen (which you'll be glad you used when you're as old as i am:)) It may seem expensive, but when you consider that it's makeup, concealer and blemish treatment all in one and the fact that it lasts forever...it's not so expensive in the long run. have fun!!
Get the Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation at Bee-Luscious! It is oil, bismuth and talc free. So it will never cause a breakout! It stays on at least 12 hours. You will never have that ugly makeup line. LOL





Here's their link!





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/ho鈥?/a>
BARE MINERALS!!





Its expensive, but it lasts a long time and it covers very well without clogging pores and causing breakouts!





invest in this if you can!
  • tarte
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment