Monday, August 23, 2010

Do you like mineral make-up?

Mineral make up seems to be a growing trend - at least by the amount of advertising anyway. Is it any better than the usual types?Opinions please?Do you like mineral make-up?
* I am a big fan of mineral make up. I used to use liquid make up.. i used mainly loreal, covergirl %26amp; maybelline. I found liquid foundation to either give poor coverage...or too cakey. mineral make up however, can give you as much or as little coverage you desire without the cakey and messy bits. i found that using liquid foundation you pretty much have to use it for your whole face, and I only want to cover blemishes...liquid foundation makes it look bloody obvious that I have a patch of foundation on my face. which mineral make up doesn't hav that disadv.





If you have bought the right mineral make up, you will also notice that it's safer for your skin, MOSt (always read ingredients) does not contain harsh chemicals (although some still do, i know maybelline mineral mke up does). most drug store liquid make up and some high end make up contain talc, paraben properties and other harmful stuff you DON'T want to put on your face for the long term... I'd rather be safe than sorry..Do you like mineral make-up?
Yes! I love mineral makeup. It makes my skin fee; healthier and lighter. I don't like liquid because it just seems too thick. I see alot of older women wearing liquid because they have more to hide while younger women tend to go for the mineral powder for a younger more natural look.
Well I'm not a fan, but I would use it on top of liquid makeup to make it blend a bit more. If you have acne mineral make up would be better to use considering it will not affect your acne as much and make it worse. It is good, but I wouldnt say better, it works well on top of liquid that way your face wont look as cakey, and makes it more blended with your skin tone.








help me :





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I LOVE mineral makeup, and i use it


its better on the long run than the usual types mainly because it is better for your skin.


i have superb coverage using mineral make up.
Not a big fan. They break me out... And they have bad coverage.
Not really because it doesnt cover up my scars

No comments:

Post a Comment