Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you use mineral make-up?

Do you use mineral make-up? What brand of mineral make-up do you use? What do you apply it with? Do you like it?Do you use mineral make-up?
I do! I use Bare Minerals by Bare Escentuals, and I love it! It took some getting used to after using cream or liquid, but I have been using it the past couple of years and it feels so light and does a great job to even out my skin tone!Do you use mineral make-up?
Hi,


HF MINERAL MAKEUP. - shop.beautybyme.net ( this is the site with no www needed)


ITS PURE ( NO HIDDEN NASTIES) 100% NATURAL. What you see is what you get.


They offer lipsticks, lip glosses ( lip Lubes) , mascara, eye liners, lip liners foundations, concealers, mascara, face masks, vegan soaps, lip glosses ( lip lubes they are called) , setting / finishing powders ( also commonly known as 'translucent powders', eye shadows and loads more.


They are very reasonable too. The cheapest to dearest makeup product is $3.80 - $28.99


They post to Australia, New Zealand , UK and USA.


They offer samples to you to ensure that you get the right colour for you.


They have all details of application on their site and have all the ingredients so you know exactly what's in the products that you put on your skin.


The concealer you just apply with a brush ( or you can mix with water or face cream)


Foundation you apply by dusting over your face with a brush


( excellent coverage ANNNDDD - SPF 15+ -+25 IN EVERY PRODUCT)


The liners are used the same way as any pencil and glide on smooth as.


hf mineral makeup is also water resistant!


Good Luck and I hope this helped.
I just started a month or so ago


I use GLOminerals


I have a pressed powder as well as a loose powder, I apply it with a sponge when I need more coverage and with a brush when I don't need alot.


A good tip though to make your mineral makeup look natural and feel fresh is to get a water spray (alot of brands make them, evian makes a water spray in a little bottle...) and spritz it lightly over your face after your done applying all your makeup.
I have been using l'oreal's mineral foundation for over 2 years and it works better than the rest.it's not perfect,but it works.No makeup is GREAT for you skin and all of it needs to be washed off at the end of the day/night.even bare essentials is bad for you and i'm not paying that much for foundation.I might try physician's formula when i run out because i need a change from what i have been using and it's cheaper than l'oreal's.
I use Shear-Cover(I have no clue how to spell it) it works wonders I tell you! Although it is a little expensive it's worth it. Its atually like good for my skin and blends right in. Other makeup sometimes cause my breakouts and acne but shear-cover never has. I love it!
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!
The Kabuki brush


renebug
i use bare minerals. but i only wear makeup once my tan has faded or for a really special occasion in the summer time. its the best but i still hate makeup
i use menirals only


i use the face and eye circls

No comments:

Post a Comment