Monday, August 23, 2010

KMS Mineral make-up?

I have a question. Is this company real? I've gone to their website and they look EXTREMELY unprofessional. And I have not seen anyone talk about them/use them except one person on Y!Answers.





Has anyone else tried this product?





And no, I'm not asking about Bare Minerals (And I know it's not the purest of make-up), so don't tell me to buy that instead lol.KMS Mineral make-up?
nope never head of it.KMS Mineral make-up?
I love the kms products. I have been using them for 6 months. I had a hard time finding my shade and their customer service department was really helpful in helping me get it just right!





Personally, I don't care what their website looks like. I care about the way the products are working for me. :)





If you have questions or concerns, why don't you email them? I am sure they can help you.:)


Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment