Monday, August 23, 2010

Which Mineral Make up product is the best?

Please help me on buying the best Mineral make up product on the market. The only mineral make up product I know is Bare Minerals, and Sheercover. Help me decide, please.Which Mineral Make up product is the best?
Bareminerals actually made me break out. I would not ever buy that expensive doo doo again! Right now I use almay clear complexion powder makeup (it's not a full mineral makeup, but it has minerals in it along with meadowsweet which clears skin) and my skin looks so natural and clear! Trust me hon, mineral makeup is just a fad, and even though most brands claim to be good for your skin it is just like any other makeup. But if you don't want the almay powder, I would suggest Physician's Formula mineral makeup, it is waaay better than bareminerals!





Good luck finding your makeup, I hope I helped!Which Mineral Make up product is the best?
I use Bare Minerals. At first, my skin was really bad. You have to conceal with their maximum coverage brush, which is included in the starter kit, to get extra covereage where you need it.. I have to admit that at first I didn't like it. But now I love it, and my skin has never looked better. It has cleared up and all of my acne is gone.
I started out with Bare Minerals, but I felt like it didn't cover as much as I'd like. So my mother in law gave me her Sheer Cover to try and I love it! It's $29.95 a month, and they automatically send you the refills of all your stuff: powders, blush, concealer, face wash, and moisturizer. Since you do have problem skin, I would definitely suggest Sheer Cover. I put it on in the morning and don't have to worry about it again for the rest of the day. It covers my dark circles under my eyes, and the occassional blemish that I get.


No matter what kind you decide on, you need to make sure that all of the products that you put on your face are oil free, this includes face wash and moisturizers. So that it doesn't interact with the oily parts of your face. Also, and this may sound weird, but always put your makeup on before you fix your hair. If you do your hair first, the products that you put in it, and the natural oils in your hair can interact with the oils on your face to make you break out.


I hope I've helped!
I've tried bare minerals and sheercover. They both made me itch. I hate autoshipments, and BE was too orange and not enough shade choices.(they both have bismuth oxychloride)





BUT...mineral makeup is FANTASTIC if you find what works for you. The best way to do that is to order samples from the companies that sell them! That's what I did, and I ended up liking LAminerals the best. They have 2 formulas: Hollywood, and NoHoGlo. (you can read more about the difference on their site).


I use their oil control powder and concealer too. It's all been great, great price, great customer service, and was shipped really fast to me. Oh...and they shipped my samples free.
Try Jane Iredale products! I am also prone to acne and combination skin and these products do not irritate my skin at all so I can use them everyday. They use natural ingredients and no fillers, they won't clog your pores, have spf 20, no animal testing, GREAT coverage especially if you have acne scars like I do and the best thing about these products is that they pretty much stay on all day and are easy to wash off. My faves are the Purepressed powder, Mineral foundation and Purelash mascara. You can buy them direct from the website or use the websites location finder. I have been using Jane Iredale for 6 months now and have nothing bad to say about them, they are a little pricer than regular drugstore cosmetics but well worth it and a whole lot better for your skin! Good Luck!
I tried the expensive kind and it looked shiney/greasy on my face. So then I tried Physicans Formula from yahoo answer on here and LOVE IT. I get it because it's talc free, no shiney face. And about 10$ at walgreens
The Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation by Bee-Luscious is the best. It has no talc, oils or bismuth (Bare Minerals and Sheercover both have talc and bismuth). They also have a T-Zone Mattifyer that will help with your T-Zone. Also get the primer to go under the foundation and it will stay on at least 15 hours. Get the Medicated Concealer for the occasional pimple. Just Google Bee-Luscious. It's not cheap but it is top of the line!
Well, to start off it's best to get rid of those pimples. If you want, you may want to invest in ProActive. I am sure you have heard of this acne-fighting brand before, whether on commercials or in magazine ads. It will help you!! Trust me I especially use the moisturizer before applying Bare Minerals make-up. I personally think that you should start of with Bare Minerals , it may be expensive for a little container of loose powder , but believe me it's worth the money. Bare Minerals works with your skin to help even out blemishes and other problems ( such as scars) .





* Tip*: The worst thing you could do when a pimple appears is to pick at it!. This will only make it worse and all you are doing is making the pimple last lonnggeerr.








So, I hope you find what you are looking for





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment