Monday, August 23, 2010

Which is the best mineral make up?

The Body Shop's Naturals Minerals. It has a higher SPF than any other mineral makeup and its not too pricey.Which is the best mineral make up?
Bare Minerals- but I feel that you need to use a primer especially if you need more coverage.Which is the best mineral make up?
I like glo mineral makeup
Maybelline, I think so
Hi my name is Geena and I am an Avon Rep and beauty Consultant. I recommend this product to all my customers. to purchase go to http://www.youravon.com/rkarish





IDEAL SHADE Smooth Mineral Makeup





It's smooth as a cream foundation, light as a powder. Contains 100% pure mineral pigments. Free of talc, oil and fragrance. Great for all skin types, even sensitive skin. And with more shades than ever...you'll be able to find your ideal match. Medium coverage. Luminous finish. .21 oz. net wt





Be radiant...in 3 easy steps - just twirl, tap and blend!


Layer it on.


Use brush to buff onto skin in circular motions. Work from jaw line, chin and cheek, upward and toward center, in sheer, thin layers until you get your desired coverage.





Ready, set鈥low


Dust on Transparent Glow as a setting powder to chase away the shine鈥?and enhance your natural radiance.
Bare Minerals is the best one. The powder feels smoother and ';creamier'; than any of the others, it's light weight and even coverage. It's a really great foundation, and if you have the correct brushes, you can get very good coverage for acne or scars.
M.A.C definetly. its expensive, but its worth it :D
I like maybelline. They do a great range. The powder is good for light coverage and the liquid is better to cover up worse blemishes. Have fun make up shopping! =D
I have tried many in the past, but the best I have tried is Affordable Mineral Makeup and I will never switch.





http://www.affordablemineralmakeup.com/crystalneedy.html


http://crystalneedy.blogspot.com
I've only tried bare minerals and I definitely prefer it to liquid foundations. But I haven't tried any others to compare!
body shop


but it runs out pretty fast depending on how much you use

No comments:

Post a Comment