Monday, August 23, 2010

I need a good mineral make up-bare minerals or everyday minerals?

ok..so i'm deciding on whether to get BM or EM. my skin gets really oily and crazy during the summer when its hot humid outside (i live in texas) the weather is crazy and i have some acne scars and blemishes that i want to cover. I really need a mineral make up that i can depend on that doesn't rub off,get cakey, oily, or start to melt off my face. i've tried some of clinique products and that sucked :(





i saw an infomercial for BM and it looked GREAT on the ladies who used it. My skin isnt perfect and i heard that it contains an ingrediant bismuth something and irrates the skin and causes breakouts, is it true?. i want the make up that makes my face TO LOOK NATURAL WITH GREAT coverage. im 15 and have band camp next month..so im gonna be outside A LOT!





i dont know much about EM but i know it doesnt contain bismuth chemical. some ppl said it works great and some said it didnt.





HELP ME OUT! im confusedI need a good mineral make up-bare minerals or everyday minerals?
I use both. I like Everyday Minerals because they have a broader color range so if you find that your skin is harder to match, you're more likely to find an exact shade there. They also have four different formulas, so if you have oily skin, I think that Everyday Minerals might be a little bit better (their Matte is really matte on me, but my skin is combo - I really like their Semi-Matte as it never looks cakey but helps grab some of the shine). I also like that Everyday Minerals offers samples for the price of shipping, and I think that they are generous sized samples. That said, I do like the coverage of Bare Minerals a little bit better.I need a good mineral make up-bare minerals or everyday minerals?
I use bare minerals and love it! Although any mineral foundation won't give as good of coverage as liquid foundation, the coverage is still good and the makeup looks really natural. If you go with bare minerals, i suggest the starter kit. Also I hate when it's humid out and my face gets all gross too, so for that I would get oil blotting sheets if you haven't tried them already. They get rid of all the oils on your face without messing up your makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment