Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mineral make-up allergy?

Hi. I tried using mineral make-up, and while I found it lovely to use, after a few days of use, my eyes went, and stayed, bright red, watery and irritated. I stopped using the make-up, and the symptoms went. My optometrist says that in recent years he's seen many, many women with sore eyes using mineral make-up, and advised against it. So, my question is, is there a way to use mineral make-up without it affecting the eyes?Mineral make-up allergy?
You did not specify if you're using mineral eye shadows, anyway your optometrist says that in recent years he's seen many women with sore eyes using mineral make-up, and advised against it. Well if that's the case the better way to know if you're really allergic to mineral make up is to go to a dermatology. A dermatology can also advise you of what make up is good for you. Tell her too what your optometrist told and advised you to do. I also had a sore eyes in the past, and my eye lids really got swollen due to mascara, I was advised by my sister in law who is a derma to stop using it and to throw my unused mascara if I haven't use it for more than 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment